About Abendroth Water Conditioning
Since 1953, Abendroth Water Conditioning has been a family owned and operated, independent water treatment company. We are currently operating under third generation. Vince & Linda Kent continue to offer customers the same great service, products and solutions that were the backbone of the business when Grandfather Pat Abendroth started in 1953. Abendroth Water Conditioning currently employs 2 Master Plumbers, 2 Journeyman plumbers, 3 Certified Water Specialists, and 3 Certified Installers.
We use proven and certified technology such as Ion exchange to handle water softening, deionization,and tannin removal. Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems, distillation, micron filtration, carbon filtration and ultraviolet light will address consumer’s drinking water needs. For iron removal we use the latest technologies in aeration, oxidation, ozone, and chemical feed. By listening to our customers, we are able to provide them with quality products and services.
Our Mission Statement
- We are committed to providing the highest level of service, knowledge, and products in the water treatment industry.
- We will offer quality products and services for fair prices.
- We will only rent or sell our customers equipment that meets their application and needs.
- We will be recognized in our market as the strongest water conditioning dealer by our customers, vendors, and community.
- We will actively promote and participate in our community and those communities we serve.