Benefits of Water Treatment
Cleaner, More Attractive Bathrooms
Showers and tubs stay cleaner longer, with less soap scum and residue.
- Reduce time and money by 50% with less cleaning, soaps, and shampoo.
- Skin has the natural oils, softness and feel revealed after baths, showers, shaving, and hand washing.
- Hair is softer, more vibrant, more manageable, and uses less shampoo.
Healthier, Cleaner Kitchen
Dishes are cleaner and glasses and china are spotless. (Fact 2010 / 2011 WQRF, Scientific Services, and Battelle Study)
- Soft Water uses 70% less detergent in the dishwasher. ( Fact 2011 WQRF / Scientific Services Study)
- Soft Water requires 60 degree, instead of 100 degree water. Saves energy costs. (Fact 2011 WQRF / Scientific Services Study)
- More natural flavors when cooking, boiling, and steaming.
Softer, Cleaner, Brighter Laundry
Clothes, linens and towels are brighter and whiter. (Fact 2011 Scientific Services WQRF Study)
- Soft Water 60% less laundry soap then hard water (Fact 2011 Scientific Services WQRF Study)
- Soft water never needs hot water. Saving large amounts of heating energy (Fact 2011 Scientific Services WQRF Study)
- Washing Machines last longer with less mineral scaling. (Fact 2010 Battelle Soft Water Study)
More Efficient Plumbing and Appliances
- Water flow and pressure are improved with less scale build up. (Fact 2010 Battelle / WQRF Study)
- Water heater efficiency is increased by up to 47% with with soft water. (Fact 2010 Battelle / WQRF Study)
- Extends the life of dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters, and plumbing. (Fact 2010 Battelle / WQRF Study)
- Faucets & Fixtures maintain that new “vibrant” shine with no hard water spotting. (Fact 2010 Battelle / WQRF Study)
- Tank-less and High Effeciency water heater warranties are not void with soft water. They are with hard water.